Yesterday I received an amazing amount of warm Birthday wishes from friends via Facebook. So, as the week winds down, I’d like to hand out some Birthday Wish superlatives….because I can.
So here it goes:
1. Most brownie points with me for mentioning “my girls” Tracey Wells Daly, Kay-Lynn Ryan Jacobellis, Tricia Casale Dessi, Melissa Macksam Singlak
2. Best “switch it up” wish – Angelo Notaro
3. Funniest – Greg Roth, Joseph Carricato, Michele Berke
4. Best non English Bday Wish – Brendan Sammon
5. Best “all caps” bday wish three way tie – Holly Walters, Paola Floro, Michael Morlang
6. Best “stroke of my ego” bday wishes: T.J. Gillespie, Joseph Madio, Deidre Daly Markowski
7. Best use of” Chrissy” – Lauren Lucie Paccione
8. Best “what the hell is he smoking” Bday wish – Kevin Reilly
9. Best “inside joke” Bday wish – Greg Roth, Celso Berison, Rachel Crognale, Alexis Katzowitz
10. Most “girly” bday wish – Jennifer Lee
11. Most “self-promoting” Bday wish – Lou Cardillo
12. Best “Dessi nick-name” bday wish – Jennifer Cerami
13. Best Bday song – Lisa Levy Margolis
14. Most “unique” bday wish – Michael Wolff
15. Earliest, bday wish – Bill LaRosa
16. Most creative way of working Mahopac into the bday wish- Mark Ribaudo
17. Matt Walker gets his own superlative, for a combined WTF, Funny, random and silly all in one
18. Most clueless Bday Wish Jason Hartelius
19. Most conspicuously absent wishes – Pat Dessi, Adrian Dessi, Mark Dessi Laura Dessi (I’m watching you)…
20. Most self serving bday wish ? My “What I’ve learned” blog post
All winners get to buy me a beer the next time I see them. For everyone else, thanks for playing – better luck next year.
Seriously, thanks for sending me so much love everyone.
Over and out.