Recently I started to listen to an audio book called Mastering the Seven Decisions. In the audio book the author Andy Andrews lays out 7 questions that he has leveraged to gain the most valuable information from the wisest people he’s met. I’ve listed them here. This Thanksgiving think about these questions, and maybe ask them of someone you respect. The answers will surprise you.
- What’s the first thing you do when you’re depressed?
- What’s the most important decision you’ve ever made in your life?
- What’s the worst decision you’ve ever made in your life?
- If you had to give an 18 yr old one specific piece of wisdom what would it be?
- What’s the smartest thing your parents ever did?
- What’s the last thing you do before your go to bed?
- What difference did someone make in your life as a child?